Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PRAY BIG

Please PRAY BIG for our court date which will be happening in Ethiopia tonight. We hope to find out tomorrow-- June 11, the outcome of our court hearing!!! Thanks all!

Here are the scriptures I am pondering today as I pray.......

Exodus 19:5 "If you will obey me and keep my covenant, you will be my own special treasure from among all the nations of the earth; for all the earth belongs to me."

James 2:8 " Yes indeed, it is good when you truly obey our Lord's royal command found in the scriptures: "Love you neighbor as yourself."

1 John 5:14 "We can be confident that He will listen to us whenever we ask Him for anything in line with His will."

Blessings---
AMY

3 comments:

meg said...

praying big in rome!! can't wait to meet nahom! :)

Unknown said...

Praying big in Oklahoma too. :)
Love, Kristin

Stephanee Potts said...

We have been praying. Any news?!