Monday, June 1, 2009

Finding a house for all my TREASURES

I'm on my way (very early!) in the morning to go to El Paso, Texas to check out the area and try to locate some housing for us to move to in July when we return home from Ethiopia. Please pray BIG for us folks.....please pray BIG. Our hearts' desire is to live on-post there and we are praying the MOUNTAINS MOVE and hearts are softened, and that we can live on Ft. Bliss. Please pray that God puts us EXACTLY where he wants us to live. My specific prayer tonight is that God would OPEN and SHUT doors for us and show me exactly WHERE the home is that we should bring our family to live in when we move in July. Please pray for me during the next few days as I travel and search!! Pray for our transition with Nahom in a few weeks and pray for our Army MOVE that will happen RIGHT AFTER we return home with him!! Pray for mercy and peace and GRACE!

We're over the top excited about our adoption of Nahom and I made YUMMY Ethiopian food again tonight! My sweet neighbor and her children joined me this afternoon to cook Ethiopian and share our dinner and it was just delightful!! What a special time! Loved it!

Remember.....Only 9 more days until we pass court and Nahom is a Newsom! PRAY BIG!! PRAY BIG!!

Read this cool scripture about building our homes......

Proverbs 24:3-4 "A house is built by wisdom and becomes strong through good sense. Through knowledge its rooms are filled with all sorts of precious riches and valuables!"

Friends, God has already been filling our home with TRUE riches, valuables, and treasures....OUR CHILDREN!! They are precious riches! Madilyn, Jackson, Hannah, Joshua Nahom, and Joel Daniel! Thank you Lord for the sweet TREASURES you've given us--- please help me use wisdom and good sense to find the right house over the next few days for these amazing treasures to fill up its rooms and grow up in! :)

Blessings,
AMY

No comments: