Monday, March 2, 2009

Scrapbooking

In an attempt to try to get caught up on my scrapbooking, I've been looking for easy and simple ways to get my scrapbooking done! BFAS recently made their first online scrapbook using smilebox.com so I went there to check it out today and it was super super easy and fast! The thing I liked about it most was that there wasn't a huge delay in uploading photos....they were there instantly! The pages are cute, too. Not sure how "printing" them out works.....that's my next bit of research! I'd like to be able to make the pages online and print them out to slip into the books I have already. We'll see if that works. I'm going to try to get caught up on the 3 years or so that I'm behind on my scrapbooking-- I'll let you know how it goes!!

No adoption news yet....As a testimony to God's Glory-- I'm faithfully anticipating an email this week with "MEDICALS" in the subject line!

Matthew 21:21 “Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”

Blessings--- Amy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR REFERRAL! please pray for me that my hubs jumps on board soon. I need him, so i can go get my 2 babes in Ethiopia :)