Friday, January 23, 2009

BEAUTIFUL

Did I mention that these 2 children are beautiful??? I just can't stop staring at them!! Their little smiles are contagious and I find myself smiling back at their pictures because their smiles are just so amazing!!! They have a sparkle in their eyes and a smile that you can't even imagine!! I CAN'T WAIT to show everyone how sweet these two children are....but because of Ethiopian laws, I can't post their photos on public domains and websites, until we are home with them!!

So, just trust me--- they are beautiful. They are gifts from God and true treasures!!

James 1:17 "Whateve is good and perfect comes to us from God above, who created all heaven's lights."

We are so blessed,
Amy

3 comments:

John and Gail said...

Amy............I am so thrilled for you. I am sure they are just so precious. And yes, whatever comes form above is perfect. We do have an amazing God !
Blessings

Laurie said...

What a neat story. Thanks for sharing this. We will be praying for you all.

Stephanee&Zach said...

I am so excited!! This is the greatest news! I can't wait to see their pictures as well! Wow I am just speechless at this wonderful miracle unfolding. We are praying for you guys and for your precious babies across the world and are here if you need anything! What are they telling you to expect as far as how long before you travel?